Side Effects of Medicinal Hemp Oil Australia CBD Guidance
Side Effects of Medicinal Hemp Oil Australia CBD Guidance -
BONGS ONLINE AUSTRALIAN REVIEW -
Are there any adverse side effects of medicinal hemp oil? To be blunt, (pardon the pun) there can be. However, many Australians fail to realize this when starting to smoke or vape cannabidiol.
At My Bong Mate, we stock the best bongs, papers, and recreational smoking apparel that Australia has to offer. However, every day, we also help hundreds of medical hemp users buy smoking peripherals. Here, we’ll, therefore, look at what you need to know about CBD.
Common Side Effects of Medicinal Hemp Oil & CBD Therapeutics
In Australia, people who use hemp oil and other CBD therapeutics typically fall into one of two categories.
In some cases, Australians have prescriptions for genuine medical cannabis. This is the cannabis that contains the psychoactive cannabinoid, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). In most cases, though, Australians use CBD therapeutics that do not contain THC.
CBD therapeutics that do not contain THC still require a prescription in Australia. However, hemp oil, hemp flowers, and CBD tinctures can often be easily bought online from overseas. This leads to many Australians assuming that products are completely side-effect-free. However, this isn’t always the case.
Can Hemp Oil Harm You?
First for the good news. CBD therapeutics like CBD hemp oil isn’t usually harmful. At least, not in the same way prescription drugs can be. However, while CBD hemp oil isn’t psychoactive, it can cause some people to experience a range of mild physical side effects.
- Smoking medical cannabis and using therapeutics like CBD hemp oil can cause dry mouth.
- Like medical cannabis, CBD hemp oil and other therapeutics can decrease and increase appetite.
- Other common side effects of medicinal hemp oil can include drowsiness, diarrhea, and gastrointestinal discomfort.
Serious Hemp Oil Side Effects: Blood Pressure Problems and Liver Damage
As a rule, most Australians will not suffer serious side effects when smoking hemp or using CBD oil in balm or tincture form. However, it is important to note that the higher the volume of CBD in a product you are using, the more likely you will be to experience side-effects.
Side Effects of Medicinal Hemp Oil | Australia CBD Guidance -
It is also known that CBD can interact with some prescription drugs.
- CBD hemp oil and other therapeutics can interact with blood-thinning drugs used to treat high blood pressure.
- Research shows that CBD can interact adversely with benzodiazepines, antihistamines, and some antiretroviral medications.
- Anyone taking any antidepressant, macrolide antibiotic, or any form of heart medication, should consult with their doctor before taking CBD.
Recently, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has also warned that high-strength CBD may be harmful to the liver. However, research into potential liver damage (and the severity of damage) is ongoing.
6 Tips for 100% Safe CBD Use
At My Bong Mate, we are Australia’s one-stop-shop for cannabis and hemp bongs, grinders, pipes, and papers. Because of this, we are committed to helping you use medical cannabis, hemp oil, and other CBD therapeutics 100% safely.
Are you new to the world of CBD therapeutics? If so, make sure to follow our six tips below to minimize your risk of experiencing negative side effects.
- If you are taking any form of prescription medication, make sure to consult with your doctor before taking CBD.
- Never dive straight into using high-strength CBD hemp oil or other therapeutics. Instead, start on lower doses to test your tolerance levels.
- Only ever buy CBD hemp oil and other CBD therapeutics from trusted manufacturers.
- Try to avoid buying CBD oil from places like Amazon, to avoid counterfeit products.
- Always buy organic, GMO-free CBD hemp oil, flowers, and balms, that you can be sure are 100% free of harmful ingredients.
- If possible, only buy premium grade hemp oil from manufacturers who use supercritical carbon dioxide (ScCO2) extraction techniques top isolate CBD.
Most importantly of all, always stop using CBD or medical cannabis if you do start experiencing negative side-effects.
MYBONGMATE Approved ✅
Side Effects of Medicinal Hemp Oil Australia CBD Guidance - Please Share!