How To Make A Gatorade Bong? Master The Art Of Gatorade Bong With These 7 Tips
Marijuana is for blocking that overwhelming anxiety and pain when the world is ringing in your ears. There are many ways cannabis will get you baked; you can try inhaling it or administer it orally or try tropical ways of applying cannabis. But the most common and loved method of getting high is to inhale cannabis.
There are expensive and lush pipes available in the market that you will get stoned better. Still, if you are new here or recently stepped up your smoking game from cigarettes to weed, you may find yourself surrounded by some genuine toking struggles that we are willing to solve.
A Gatorade Bong is a perfect solution that doesn't give a hint that you're taking something to get dizzy. It is nothing new in this ground; bongs are loved for the amount of smoke they draw in a single- go, thus giving an intense hit. Made out of Gatorade sports drink leftover bottles, this bong is the best way of smoking a weed without being caught or leaving a hint of your aberrant activities.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN MAKE ONE FOR YOURSELF
Things that'll get you a perfect Aussie Gatorade Bong are –
- A Gatorade bottle
- Aluminum foil
- A downstem; can be an empty pen case or a garden hose
- A lighter
STEP 1 - MAKE A HOLE IN GATORADE BOTTLE USING LIGHTER
Take a Gatorade bottle, empty the contents. You can take an already used bottle to start with the bong. Just take the cap off.
STEP 2 – INSERT THE PEN INSIDE THE HOLE
Make a small hole in the bottle using a lighter. The hole should exactly be the size of your downstem, a pen, or a garden hose. Fit the pen or a garden hose inside the cavity such that the one end is inside the bottle, and the other end is facing you.
STEP 3 – USE GUM IF THE HOLE IS TOO LARGE FOR THR PEN
If you've accidentally melted a more significant portion than the diameter of the pen, chances are the smoke may leak out, so it is better to seal it off with a piece of gum or an adhesive.
Pro tip – A cannabis aficionado tip is to take the smoke in slowly. Most amateurs will try to inhale the smoke fast and not inhale further once the mouth is full. The key to a higher cannabis hit is to take the smoke to the lungs and not stop inhaling until you're full.
STEP 4 – MAKE A BOWL/ WEED SOCKET
For the beginners, a bowl is connected with a downstem, here pen, and has the space to fill your precious flower in, after crushing, of course.
To make a bowl piece, take a small 4 X 4 square aluminum foil. Roll the aluminum foil around the pen before inserting it inside the bottle. Make sure to wrap the only ¾ of the foil, and leaving the rest to tail out. Now shape the fanned out part in a bowl that can hold your herb.
STEP 5 – MAKE A SHOT HOLE
Make a small shot hole with the help of your lighter. Preferably, make a carb hole where your hand more comfortably sits. You will place a hand on the carb hole before igniting the weed and take off right before inhaling. A carb hole is there to clear out the smoke by allowing the fresh air in.
STEP 6 – FILL THE BOTTLE WITH WATER
Fill the Gatorade with water, the level being what you prefer. It should be enough to submerge your downstem.
STEP 7 - PLACE YOUR STUFF
Put your hard-earned weed inside the bowl, put it on fire, and let the smoke work its magic.
HOW GATORADE BONG WORKS - MECHANICS?
A passionate marijuana user may know how a Gatorade Bong works, but we will quickly go through how bong works if you are new in the weed business.
When you cover the mouthpiece and inhale after lighting the weed on fire, the smoke is pulled downward through the stem into the water. Breathing in creates a vacuum, and water acts as a diaphragm; it starts to bubble up. It allows the smoke to fill the chamber.
At the same time, the carb is unveiled to let fresh air rush in. This air forces the weed smoke to be pulled out and move straight to your lungs.
HOW TO USE A GATORADE BONG?
- Now that you have designed a perfect Gatorade Bong, it is time to get high.
- Place your finger on a carb, and cover the bottle mouthpiece with your mouth.
- Ignite the weed while continually pulling out the air.
- Once the smoke rises, take a finger off the carb and let the smoke hit your lungs, slowly.
- Enjoy exhaling your favorite 'O' shaped clouds.
TIPS FOR GETTING HIGH BETTER
Here are some tips that will get you high faster and better –
- If you are still experimenting with what works for you, try using bongs like Gatorade bongs to get high because they filter out smoke using water and cools the air down for you. So, it doesn't burn your throat.
- To properly inhale marijuana, try finding a balance between inhale and exhale. Once you find that balance between the inhale and exhale see-saw, you'll get a better kick!
- Gatorade Bongs are not for long term usage, the reason being that you are at risk of health issues from contaminants that leach out from plastic when heated. It is always a good idea to make a new bong after a few uses to stay safe.
- The second precaution that you should keep in mind is to change the water before every use.
- If you use Garden hose as your stem, consider replacing it with a new one after multiple uses; PVC in the hose can release dioxins.
Don't miss out: 7 Easy Steps to Make A Beer Bong
If you plan to get wasted tonight, try creating this fun and straightforward Gatorade Bong from your leftover Gatorade bottles. Be responsible for that THC; our suggestion will be to go slow initially, and once you become the champ, you can always shoot for the stars.